Divorce is often one of the most challenging times in a client’s life. Understandably, there are many questions to ask a divorce lawyer during an initial consultation. In this guide, we’ll walk through some of the most important questions to ask divorce lawyers and why you should take the time to ask them.
Question to Ask A Divorce Lawyer
Table of Contents
- 1 Question to Ask A Divorce Lawyer
- 1.1 Do You Specialize in Divorce?
- 1.2 How Long Have You Been Practicing Divorce Law?
- 1.3 How Will Your Team Work Together on My Case?
- 1.4 How Will You Achieve My Goals?
- 1.5 How Long Do You Expect This Process to Take?
- 1.6 How Much Do You Anticipate My Case Will Cost? What Will I Be Charged For?
- 1.7 What Is the Easiest Way to Resolve This Divorce?
- 1.8 What Steps Should I Be Taking Right Now to Protect Myself?
- 1.9 What Style of Mediation Do You Prefer?
- 1.10 What Is Worth Fighting for And What Is Worth Letting Go?
- 1.11 With the Facts You Have Right Now, How Do You Predict A Judge Would Rule on My Case?
- 1.12 If I Have Questions, How Should I Contact You?
- 1.13 What Is Your Fee Structure?
- 1.14 What Are The Richmonds and Washington’s Divorce Laws?
- 1.15 How Many Similar Cases Have You Taken to Trial?
- 1.16 How Much Do You Think My Divorce Will Cost?