Dental Malpractice Lawyers in Richland, WA
Call now to start your FREE case review:
Why You Need
a Dental Malpractice Lawyer in Richland
Elements of Dental Malpractice Claims
- You have an established relationship with the dentist in question
- You can find a regular example of care in the field
- You prove a breach of care (whether that’s an injury, neglect, or failure to meet care standards)
- You’ve recorded and documented the injury or harm you received
Procedures That Inspire Dental Malpractice Claims
- Routine checkups and cleanings
- Root canals
- Crown or bridge placements
- Dental injections
- Tooth extractions
- Orthodontic procedures or treatments
- Procedures requiring anesthesia
- Endodontic surgeries
- Oral surgeries
Examples of Dental Malpractice
Although dental malpractice can happen during standard procedures, it’s sometimes hard to directly define the action that led to an injury. Essentially, anything the dentist did or didn’t do that caused harm can be grounds for a malpractice lawsuit. Here are some common examples of dental malpractice:
- Failure to diagnose a condition, delayed diagnosis, or misdiagnosis
- Extracting the wrong tooth or unnecessary tooth extractions
- Fractured or structural injuries to jaw or mouth
- Unsupervised employees
- Improper treatment or mistreatment
- Prescription errors
- Nerve and joint injuries
- Misuse of anesthesia
- Excessive complications from procedures
- Inadequate care for patient’s health and medical history
On What Grounds Can You Sue for Dental Malpractice?
Compensation Rights and Dentist Liability
A dentist is a medical professional. It doesn’t matter whether your dental professional intentionally injured you or was just careless; if it was their job to take care of your health and they failed, you are entitled to compensation.
Don’t wait to seek legal help to file a claim. The sooner you act, the more likely you are to succeed in court. Your health is essential, and if any medical professional has jeopardized that, you deserve compensation for their actions. A personal injury lawyer in Richland can help you.
How Skyview Law Can Help You
About Skyview Law
Jarrod Hays is the founder of Skyview Law. He graduated from Northwestern School of Law in 2008 and opened his practice shortly after that. Since then, Mr. Hays has served the Badger community across a range of practice areas. He is a seasoned personal injury and real estate attorney, and he also has ample experience in family law.
Mr. Hays is a member of the American Institute of Legal Counsel, as well as several legal groups. He was rated as one of the 10 best attorneys under 40 for client satisfaction in Washington state.